coalition

coalition
kirsten.keun@gmail.com

Saturday, 22 September 2012


Dear Kirsten,
 
It was nice to hear from you.  Marie and I had a fantastic holiday in your country and in East Africa, which was made even more enjoyable by your very professional leadership.  Your colleague, Joseph, whilst very different was just as good and I have enclosed a copy of his photo.  Marie and I also spent a week with friends in Knysna after our safari adventures, and I must say we fell in love with the area - certainly could be described as paradise.
 
In addition to the photo of Joseph, I have enclosed your photo with Marie and me.
 
Warmest regards, and again, many thanks for a most enjoyable time.  We wish you well.
 
Graham (& Marie)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

morning safara

morning safara

Cape Town's 12 Apostels

Cape Town's 12 Apostels